During the Dodge//SRT NHRA U.S. Nationals, trackside RV parking and camping packages are available.
Trackside RV Parking: SOLD OUT
Packages for 2021 Dodge//SRT NHRA U.S. Nationals trackside RV parking are currently sold out. For information about future events, please contact Natalie Munguia at the address listed below.
- Park inside spectator gates
- Less than 80 feet from the drag strip
- Four full event general admission tickets
- Parking space of 20′ x 50′
- Parking for accessory vehicle
- Ten trackside camping exclusive access wristbands
- Must be parked by Thursday of the event
- Total package price is $1,300.00
- All buyers from the previous year receive the first right to renew their space for the following year
- No hookups of any kind, but there is sanitary service available for purchase
- Contact: Natalie Munguia 626-250-2230 firstname.lastname@example.org
Lucas Oil Raceway has camping spaces available for the 2021 Dodge//SRT NHRA U.S. Nationals. The features and terms of camping at the track are listed below – and questions can be directed to Scott Porter at the contact points listed below.
- Camp at the facility
- $125.00 per space for the duration of the event
- Camp directly on the historic grounds of Lucas Oil Raceway
- Sleep in the comfort of your own RV, camper, or tent during the World’s greatest drag race
- Pump Service available
- Located just before event parking near the main entrance
- For any camping questions, contact Scott Porter, 317-969-8606 or Sporter@nhra.com
- To purchase camping for the Dodge//SRT NHRA U.S. Nationals, CLICK HERE.
Raceview Family Campground:
Located directly across the street, Raceview Family Campground has both parking and camping. They have primitive and electrical sites. For all information, visit their page by clicking HERE.