Cleetus and Cars
May 1, 2021 All day
Cleetus and Cars comes to Indianapolis when Cleetus McFarland and his friends bring their fun to Lucas Oil Raceway! Features of the event include an epic burnout show, demolition drag racing, shenanigans and more!
TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE GATES THE DAY OF THE EVENT. All tickets are general admission.
Adult general admission: $30
– Advance online purchase price $24.
Children 11 and under: Free.
Active Military: Free.
North Gate Parking is FREE (North Gate is located off of U.S. Highway 136)
Pit Parking per Vehicle: $25 (For vehicles entering South Gate #2. Gate #2 is located off of County Road 300 N)
Camping: $50 Available for Friday and Saturday
Fun Runs/ Grudge/ Drag Racing: $60 (includes admission) Limit 200. Driver admission, tech card and 1 vehicle through Gate #2 Included.
Demolition Drag Racing Tech card: $60 (includes admission). Driver admission, tech card and 1 vehicle through Gate #2 Included.
Burnout Contest Tech card: $100 (includes admission) Must pre-register via email@example.com. Driver admission, tech card and 1 vehicle through Gate #2 Included.
Burnout Contest Rules
- Helmet required.
- Neck Collar required.
- Fire suit required- SFI 3.2A/5 minimum. **
- Seat belts/ harness required.
- Recommend fire retardant shoe, gloves and Balaclava. Shoes must be closed toe. **
- Hot fluids must be contained under hood or provisions must be made to contain hot fluid/ steam.
- Firewall must be complete and without holes into driver compartment.
- Scatter-shields required on supercharged entries using clutch. Ballistic transmission protection is required. **
- No hubcaps/ wheel trim or wheel weights permitted.
- Fuel restricted to ethanol of gasoline.
- Burnout shall not begin until instructed by event official.
- No standing burnouts, vehicle shall maintain movement.
- Driver must stop immediately if instructed by event staff.
- No passengers.
- No externally mounted Nitrous bottles.
- Battery must be secured.
- Fireworks not permitted.
- Driver must be 18 years old or over.
- Judging will be based upon- Instant smoke, constant smoke, volume of smoke, driving skill and use of entire skid pad.
- Must pre-register and be approved to enter.
10:00 AM | Pit Gate Open for Pit and Participants Only (South Gate #2)
10:00 AM | Spectator Lot Open for Early Parking (North Gate)
12:00 PM | Spectator Gate Open
12:00 to 5:00 PM | Track Hot – Test and Tune plus Grudge
3:00 to 5:00 PM | Cleetus Drag Racing Passes
5:00 to 8:00 PM | ***Burnout Contest ($5,000 purse)***
8:30 PM | Demolition Drags (Oval Frontstretch)
11:00 PM | Facility Secured
Individuals with questions can contact LucasOilRaceway@NHRA.com. Ticket information will be released at a later date.
***Individuals that would like to register for the burnout contest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.***